This event has passed
Moonlight Beach Bash
Saturday, September 29, 2018 @ 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Celebrate Encinitas' "Local Summer" as Encinitas Parks and Rec brings a beach party to close out the best part of 2018.
Join the Encinitas Parks, Recreation Cultural Arts Department on Sat, September 29th from 2-5pm for the Moonlight Beach Bash. This event will feature live music, original art by local artists, face painting, giveaways, and food (available for purchase). Headlining the event is High Tide Society re-creating 70's and early 80's soft-rock hits from artists like Steely Dan, Kenny Loggins, Air Supply, Toto, and Hall & Oates. Also performing is the Super Sonic Samba School dancers and drummers, and the The Park Dale Players.
Activities will include (subject to change)
- "High Tide Society" headlining the main stage live in concert
- Performance by the Park Dale Players
- Performance by the Super Sonic Samba School
- Artist displays and hands-on arts projects
- Free face painting for kids
- Free event giveaway beach balls
- Tacos la Mezcla food truck, plus on-site food concession
- Emcee Chris Cote on the Mic
...all at the best family beach in San Diego!
For more information, call 760-633-2740 or email [email protected]. No alcohol, polystyrene containers or glass containers or pets allowed at Moonlight Beach.