Encinitas, CA - The City of Encinitas is hosting a community meeting on September 24th to discuss the City's Watershed Master Plan for the Leucadia and Old Encinitas areas. The "open house" format will give the opportunity to learn about important project details, including:
- The Master Plan scope and goals;
- Integration of green infrastructure;
- San Elijo Joint Powers Authority coordination and partnering;
- How we can incorporate the findings into the design of the Leucadia 101 Streetscape Project and future east side rail corridor projects to help improve drainage; and
- The opportunity to ask questions and share comments with City staff.
This open house is designed to allow interaction between the Leucadia Area Watershed Master Plan team and the public. The team is looking for an open dialogue to identify areas of concern and to document issues of public importance regarding stormwater management in the Leucadia and Old Encinitas areas.
WHAT: Community Meeting on Leucadia Area Watershed Master Plan
WHO: City of Encinitas staff
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Encinitas City Hall, Poinsettia Room, 505 S. Vulcan Avenue, Encinitas, CA 92024