Introducing the MyEncinitas App and Civic Engagement Platform:
Download the app today!
Early February, the City of Encinitas launched the new MyEncinitas smart phone app for both iOS and Android devices. New features include:
- Push notifications and news, keeping you abreast of the latest major events and emergencies.
- Greater insight and control over requests for the city, meaning issues can be routed and resolved more quickly.
- Integration with web based city services, including the myencinitas map, customer self service portal, and the city of encinitas website.
- Monthly updates including new features and enhancements to existing features.
Along with this major app update, the City has also ended support of the Encinitas SeeClickFix app in early February. Users of this app will receive an email notification, which will include links to the updated app and
instructions for creating an account for use on the new platform on February 2nd.
The City of Encinitas staff responds to MyEncinitas requests during regular business hours. Visit https://encinitasca.gov/i-want-to/contact for after-hours contacts and more.
Please be advised: MyEncinitas is not to be used for emergencies. For urgent matters, that require immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1
Once you have sent a report, you will receive email communication acknowledging your service request. you can continue to check on the status of the issue online. once the work is complete or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email as well.
Requests can also be submitted on the web below.
The form below allows you to submit service requests. Please follow the steps below:
1. Choose a service request category from the list that matches your issue.
2. Type in the address of the location of your issue.
3. Take a new photo or upload an existing one.
4. Enter a description (optional) and any additional questions (optional).
5. Click submit.
For technical support with the myencinitas platform (web or mobile), please email [email protected]
Tips for Mobile Users
- When logging a service request with your device, the closer you are to the issue you are reporting, the easier it will be for the city to determine where the issue is located. Your phone will place a point on a map that city staff use in finding and fixing the issue in the field. Of course, only log an issue where it is safe to do so!
- You have the option to upload a photo with each service request as a visual reference to help communicate the issue.
- Customer service requests are routed to city staff to help answer your questions and provide solutions.